Our Silver Bar Jewelry Set is made of .925 Sterling Silver and features one pair of cylindrical bar studs and a long silver bar necklace. Nickel-Free, Lead-Free, Cadmium-Free, and Cobalt-Free, these hypoallergenic earrings feature E-Coat, providing a protective barrier to prevent tarnish.
.925 Sterling Silver Posts and Butterfly Friction Earring Backs
Earrings are small cylindrical bar shape measuring about 2mm x 4mm
Necklace length is about 17" with a 12mm long silver bar pendant
Perfect for pairing with other earrings in second or third earlobe piercings
Nickel-Free, Lead-Free, Cadmium-Free, and Cobalt-Free
E-Coating to prevent tarnish
Note: Additional earrings shown in photos are not included.
What is E-Coat?
E-coating consists of dipping the jewelry in an organic lacquer while applying an electrical current to it. This makes the lacquer stick to the piece of jewelry and forms an invisible thin resin around it. E-coating is completely safe and we apply it to most of our jewelry to prevent the product from tarnishing.
My skin tends to turn sterling silver jewelry brown or black. Will these turn or tarnish?
If you have very acidic skin that turns sterling silver, the E-Coat will help slow tarnishing from your skin. It will not be able to completely prevent tarnishing from your skin, but the tarnish will easily clean off with polish or cleaner like our Buff & Polish Cloth or Fine Shine Baton found in our Jewelry Care Solutions collection.
Is this jewelry ethically manufactured?
Yes, all of our raw materials are sourced from conflict-free zones and countries. The silver used in our Brand-ish Sterling collection is mined from Australia and South America.
What is 925 Sterling Silver?
925 Sterling Silver is 92.5% pure silver and the other 7.5% is comprised of other metals, usually copper. 100% pure silver cannot be used in jewelry because the metal is too soft. By adding copper into the mix, it strengthens and makes the metal more durable.
Are these earrings Nickel and Lead Free?
Yes, all of our jewelry is nickel and lead free. These earrings are regularly tested to make sure they comply with all International, EU, and US laws regarding heavy metal content.
Are earring backs included?
Yes, earring backs are provided with all earrings that use a post.
Silver Bar Jewelry Set
Shipping and Handling
Standard Shipping for All US states is $4.99 for orders under $25 and Free Shipping for orders over $25. We currently are only shipping to select international countries at this time due to shipping issues in various countries. If you do not see a shipping option for your shipping address, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions in other countries, International orders will take longer than normal to arrive. Please check HERE for delays in your country.
Please allow 1-3 business days for us to package and ship your order. Once your order ships, you will receive an email notification stating your order's USPS Tracking number.
Please note: USPS has slowed transit times across the US by 1-2 days. Any expected Delivery Times provided by USPS or our website are only estimates. Expected transit time for all US orders is between 4-7days with some taking up to 14 days. International order very greatly, so we cannot provide an estimate on transit time.
Thank you for your understanding!
Have any questions about our products? Please feel free to fill out our Contact Form HERE.
Phone #: (800) 521-1082
For US orders: If you do not receive your order within 14 days, please fill out our Contact Form HERE.