AND YOUR TRANSACTIONS
At E'arrs, Inc, we ensure the privacy and protection of your data. Listed
below are the measures we employ to ensure that your confidential information
is strictly protected during all phases of your transaction.
- Unique User ID: Your items are placed into a shopping cart
which assign you a unique 32 digit User ID. If any digit in the URL
is incorrect, then the order cannot be viewed.
- Secure Transmissions: Once you begin your "checkout"
process, you will be directed to the secure server immediately prior
to being asked to enter any confidential information. Any information
entered into your browser and transmitted at any time after filling
in your payment information is encrypted for your protection. This means
that even in the highly unlikely even that the data is intercepted by
any unauthorized persons, it cannot be decrypted or read by them.
- Credit Card Numbers: Many sites store credit card numbers on
their servers indefinitely. We do NOT do so, because we believe that
by doing so, we would be inviting hackers to gain access to the database
and retrieve these numbers. Your credit card number and associated card information is never stored on our database at all, not even temporarily. Only the order and billing/shipping
information are stored on our servers. Your credit card information is transmitted over our SECURE NETWORK and is processed in real time through Authorize.net, and is NEVER passed via
email thereby making it almost impossible for your credit card to be compromised in any way.
- Prompt Response: If, at any time, you are uncomfortable with
your order, or feel that it has been compromised in some way, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Secure Server Certificate: A "secure" page on a website is a page that is served from a secure server that makes use of a Secure Server Certificate and can be identified by looking
at the beginning of the URL. If begins with "https://", then it is secure (notice the "s" after "http"). You can verify the authenticity
of the Secure Server Certificate which we are using by clicking onto
the graphical link that exists on any of our secure pages. You will see 2 graphics at the bottom of the secure pages on our website. The Authorize.net Verified Merchant Seal, (as described in the next bullet) will appear on ALL pages, while the SSL Certificate graphic will
be displayed on the secure pages only and will be similar to the one shown below. We use a certificate maintained by WebGraffix
Media Solutions, the host provider of our web site.
(Sample of security validation graphic
you will see on our secure pages)
- Authorize.net Verified Merchant Seal: At the bottom of ALL OF OUR PAGES, you should be able to see a seal that verifies our status as a merchant with Authorize.net. Click onto the seal in order to verify our status, and thus the security of the processing of your confidential credit card data through our website.